Daddy Wakamole

Saturday, January 03, 2009

It's a Beautiful Day

Wow, 2009 already. I tried to update the blog as often as I could last year, and I managed a whopping five entries the whole year. I'll try for six in '09. We have settled into the new house nicely, and the finishing touches continue. Margaret, her sister, and her brother-in-law worked on the yard today while I was at work. I was pretty amazed at how much they accomplished. It looks incredible. I'm sure that the neighbors are happy for the spruce-up. Christmas was a great time. Nigel once again made out like a bandit. He got a personal trampoline, some more Thomas the Tank Engine stuff, a drum set, and a lot of other cool stuff. I got Guitar Hero for our Wii, which I have been having a lot of fun with. I pretend to play guitar, and Nigel accompanies me on his drum kit.

1 Comments:

Blogger Diane N. said...

so now new posts eh? Thats boring.

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home